Simple to assemble and easy to use, the family-sized Outback Omega has a Piezo ignition system, which quickly lights up the barbecue. Aluminised burners - easily controlled by two knobs on the front panel - make cooking an effortless experience.
The generously-sized Omega cooking space has a one-piece painted roasting hood and grill for thorough cooking. Flame tamers reduce flare-ups and cooking options are increased with the addition of a side burner, which is ideal for heating up beans, frying onions or making sauces. A propane gas regulator and hose are included.
Along with a handy serving shelf, the barbecue has two rubber wheels for portability and a removable nylon screen over the front of the cart.
- Piezo fast ignition
- Flame tamers reduce flare-ups
- Side burner with 2 utensil hooks
- Side shelf with 6 utensil hooks
- Sides fold down for easy storage
- Cart shelf and removable nylon front screen
- Transporter wheels
- Easy to assemble
- Propane gas regulator and hose included