Mexican chimeneas are the best functioning burners of all patio fires. Their structure and design, perfected over centuries in Central America make them the easiest chimeneas to light and the most efficient burners. No need for roaring fires, the clay becomes hot and radiates the heat.
It is important you observe the instructions and maintenance recommendations. Not all fuels and lighting fuels can be used in Mexican chimeneas and they will need protection from the weather.
Mexican chimeneas are hand-made and hand-painted, so shapes and colours may vary slightly. The paint finish on this chimenea will discolour when fired or if left outside all the time. Colour changes do not affect use. Mexican chimeneas can be repainted.
- Mexican chimenea, made in Mexico
- Spiral scrolls design moulded in the body and funnel
- Large size
- Excellent design and burning function
- Burns wood, leaves hardly any ashes
- Clay absorbs heat and acts as radiator
- Complete with steel stand and clay lid
- No assembly required
- Painted in rustic finish
- Colour is red