This compact but powerful table top gas BBQ is the perfect unit for those for looking for some alfresco cooking on their balcony, terrace, patio or out on a picnic. The Citi Chef 40 is the perfect companion for the urban chef.
Don't be fooled by it's size, this little BBQ utilises a single high performance burner to produce up to 2.7kw of power. This along with the porcelain enamelled grill plates creates a BBQ that will quickly and easily create some authentic cooked BBQ food in the fraction of the space.
Enhance your alfresco cooking with this compact, modern and highly effective table-top gas BBQ.
Features and Benefits
- Stable – The four solid feet include rubber stoppers to prevent slipping and provide a safe and sturdy base while you're cooking.
- Cleverly designed – The dome handled lid neatly sits on the back of the BBQ while you're cooking for convenient storage also acting as a wind shield in the process. This along with the heat diffusing plater underneath creates the perfect cooking environment for outdoors.
- High performance – This BBQ contains one large, powerful and high performance burner with automatic piezo ignition and a single control knob to dial in the perfect cooking temperature.
- Storage bag included – A convenient bag is included for when transpoting the BBQ or storing it while it's not in use.
- Easy-Clean – The easy-clean system from Cadac features an angled removable drip tray which aids the draining of grease and water into an easily accessible drip cup. The non-stick vitreous enamel BBQ grids can be removed and cleaned with ease, simply wipe down with warm soapy water or pop it straight into the dishwasher.
- Modular – One barbecue, endless possibilities. The wide range of interchangeable plates opens up your cooking opportunities all from one BBQ.
- ThermoGrill – The ThermoGrill improves the quality of your cooking; trapping and distributing heat evenly across the cooking surface; heating up quicker than cast iron and offering more responsive temperature control.
- GreenGrill – Made from an organic ceramic, the GreenGrill coating is environmentally friendly and non-toxic. Improved durability, scratch resistance and coating hardness separates it from traditional non-stick coatings without compromising on the ease of cleaning.
- Colour: Flint grey
- Automatic Piezo ignition
- GreenGrill ceramic coated barbecue grill
- Pot stand
- Four stable feet
- Porcelain enamelled removable fat pan
- Single high performance stainless steel burner
- Storage bag included
- Butane/propane compatible
- Gas consumption: 196g/h
- Power output: 2.7kw
- Dimensions: H 33 x W 42 x D 42cm
- Cooking area: Dia. 38cm
- Weight: 7.25kg